Sunday, January 8, 2012

little family { Lafayette, La Photographer}

 These are a few from our photo session from today. What a fun time we had and have I mentioned
how much I love this little guy! 


He had a ball running up the hill hard to get an in focused pic of him but this will work too. 
His mom said he looks like Edward Cullen in his pics just a blur of light and lines. 
If you don't know who that is then... I don't even know what to say. 















The same great red truck after applying some effects. 







2 comments:

  1. I love the 'Edward' comment and then to see the 'Bellaish' truck at the end is too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahaa that was a happy accident that I didn't even notice. You make me laugh.

      Delete

Thanks for the comments, please remember to keep it kind or your post will not be allowed on the blog.