Monday, October 14, 2013

Vivid Color edit

Before and After Edit and How to

I know some of you will like the before and some the after but I wanted to do a short post on how to achieve this edit. I like for some images and I hope you can get something out of it.








Disclaimer: You should be familiar with Photoshop or you will think I'm speaking Greek. ;)

Okay first things first: To create a separation of the subject and the background you do this:
Duplicate your layer~ Filter~Blur~Gaussian Blur~ ( I like it at 10 for this)
add a mast to this layer and erase off of the subjects.

Step two:
Choose Hue and Saturation and lets lift up the Saturation just a bit.

Step Three: Create an S Curve on your curves layer



You could just add the S Curve adjustment if you wanted to like in my example.

* to make it curve you just click on the line and pull it to the desired level. try to make yours look like mine when you do this edit.

For more little tid bits I post updates on my Facebook page click the link to like the page so you can be updated on future post like this one.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments, please remember to keep it kind or your post will not be allowed on the blog.